Friday 29 November 2013

Pictures for my magazine

I have taken a lot of photo's for my music magazine, and I followed my planning chart when taking them. I have put all my images onto Flickr. The web address to see all my images is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/110678005@N07/

From all of the images I've taken, I picked 17 images which are the best for my magazine, and would look right on the front cover of a POP magazine, and the ones that are my favourite. I edited them on a website called FotoFlexer, which gives you the access to use profession editing equipment for free.
While taking my pictures, I followed the conventions of image's got magazines,I feel the two main and important one's are the shots (medium close ups and close ups) and eye contact. I looked back at magazines such as Dazed and Confused, Billboard and Q.


















No comments:

Post a Comment