Tuesday 5 November 2013

Brand Identity and Values for my magazine

I want my magazine to have a distinctive look about it, I want my magazine to be influenced by magazines such as DAZED and Confused, This is because its a lot different to many music magazines I've seen. I want it to have a clear, good quality and unique image, of one or two people - but i really like how DAZED have use half and half of to peoples faces and i want to try that out for my magazine. I also want to use different patterned backgrounds, and add different ones too the image, and have a white or black masthead, as for my magazine. This is what i want my magazine to be recognized for and to be different to others. I want my magazine to be a young, fresh new and exciting magazine that looks at all new music.This is because i want the genre of my magazine to be a wide range of music and artists, i have to be sure it looks correct as my magazine will be for a large audience. Also i want my magazine to stick to the conventions of a typical music magazine, but i'm not going to have loads of text on the front cover, as i want all the attention on the image. I also want my magazine to show a celebrity lifestyle and appearance of them, showing that the cool and glamorous lifestyle is the only one to have. I want my magazine to be exclusive, so i don't want to show ordinary picture people have from concerts and tours and new fashion trends that celebrities wear,or have just brought out, as i want it to be never seen before stuff, that you can only find in my magazine.

I want my magazine to bring a cool and edgy vibe to the music magazine industry, and aiming it a young people will create it into a huge mainstream magazine, Also making it subvert the stereotypes of a normal magazine will make it different and interesting/unusual and creating it the must read magazine.



No comments:

Post a Comment