Monday 18 November 2013

Masthead Idea's




I have asked many people that are in my target audience which masthead would be the best name to call my magazine, The two that where chosen are UNCUT and Influence, so from that I've decided to create the masthead for my magazine using both UNCUT and influence, seeing which look the best.

These a font's I've used from Fireworks and online font websites, Some of them are quiet boring, however some may work for a music magazine.Some of the mastheads where created in fireworks, i used fonts such as 'Poplar STD' and 'Arial Black,' I added an image into these, making them abit different to the average masthead. I think some of the look really good, and professional and will work with my type of genre, also because i am looking at Dazed and confused (The music magazine) , they have used this style of masthead in previous issues, and i feel my masthead idea's have been influenced by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment