Sunday 29 December 2013

Powerpoint Plans

I want to create 4 mock-up front covers, so when I come to creating my final one and can choose which one i like the best and use all the best features on all of the mock-ups to create a good professional final magazine.

I have already created one, but because I don't have fireworks at home, i cant create any others, so I've decided to plan out my next front cover idea's on powerpoint, so when I do get the software I already know what I'm doing and I only have to change fonts, colours and add the finishing touches. 

Here is my First Plan  - 


All I really have to do on this one is re-create it into fireworks, change the fonts on the masthead, headlines and cover lines, adjusting the size and colours slightly and I want to make the banners more transparent, as I feel the block colours make the magazine look unprofessional.




Second Plan -  
For this one I need to change all the fonts and colours. Use a new masthead, Fix the banner and re-size everything.




Third Plan -
For this one I need to create a pug and make it more transparent. Re-do the masthead, Change the font, sizes, and colours.



No comments:

Post a Comment