Thursday 12 December 2013

First Front Cover Mock-Up.

Here is the process of my Front Cover.































Im using fireworks to create my magazines. I start off with the image, and i enlarged it so it appears to be a close up of the artists face. I then adjusted the sharpness of the image- making it clearer. I then add my masthead.
I want my masthead to go across the top of the page, so to do this i change the font size,and spaces in-between the letters, so it goes from one side of the page to the other. I then added the Headline, and Cover lines. I haven't added many, this is because i want my magazine to be like ID and Dazed and Confused, and they don't have much text on there front covers, making the image the many focus on the magazine. Also because from my questionnaire, my target audience said they prefer more images to text/less text.




This is the finished result of my first magazine mock-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment