Wednesday 25 September 2013

Audience, Pictures and Content.

AUDIENCE
The audience of my magazine will be mainly teenagers/Students (C2DE) and aged around 11 - 19. Also parents might read this magazine and the staff of the school, but i want to focus on teenagers, based around the sutton coldfield area.

PICTURES
In my magazine i need eye catching images, too make my magazine look professional, i have planned what sort of images i want to take; 
People in the Library, over shoulder shot.
People in drama, masks, close-ups
People in art,drawining, high angle, close up
People in IT, Mid shot
The school playground
The reception
People walking into reception, long shot
People in PE, long shot
People in Common room
All of my images will have the persons eye looking directly to the audience and reader of the magazine, to make the audience feel more drawn into the magazine, and if the person is looking away it be such a high quality image, I will take these images in my free and in one of my media lessons, i want most of my photo's too be behind a white background and also have a background of books or the school, and it will mainly feature sixth-form students.

WHAT SHOULD BE IN MY MAGAZINE





No comments:

Post a Comment