Wednesday 25 September 2013

Mastheads

These are my school magazine mastheads, that i could potentially use in my magazine.
I like all of the mastheads I've made but i think only a few could be effective on a magazine front cover. These ones are: 
The two one's that look the same in Tw cen MC, which is a sans-serif font. 1 has a black box around it and the other doesn't, These are both good to use in a magazine, as it is easy to read and eye catching because of the colours used inside the letters, this makes it abit different to a normal masthead. I also think the masthead where it says PB in a serif font and MAGAZINE in a sans serif font, and its in a red box. I think this is also a good masthead to use because it has a formal and a informal look to it, its easy on the eyes, and its in the school colours. I will try these out in a magazine too see which one is most effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment