Saturday 26 April 2014

EVALUATION - Question 7


Magazines by Slidely Slideshow


This Slidely shows the comparison between my school magazine and my music magazine. You can see how much I've learn when creating magazines. I've learnt about layout and where everything should be placed to look its best, This also includes the code and conventions. I've also learn about how emphasis of fonts and colour can effect the look on the magazine, and how by making something bigger and closer together will create a professional and styled look.
One thing that i developed an understanding for was aiming at the correct audience, and representing the artists correctly through the image(What she is wearing, her pose, colours.) This was the biggest challenge, i feel like i have accomplished this.

No comments:

Post a Comment